Find a speaker
- Founder and Chairman, BDA China, a leading investment consulting firm.
- Author of “Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built”
- Founder, investor and leading advisor on China’s dynamic technology and consumer sectors.
- Recipient of the 2016 Book of the Year award by The Economist for ‘Alibaba‘
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Over 35 years as U.S. Senator (D-MT) (1978-2013)
- 7 years as Chairman, Senate Finance Committee (2007-2014)
- U.S. Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China (2014-2017)
- Three decades of experience in the US Senate serving on the committees of Finance, Taxation, Deficit Reduction, Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry, Environment and Public Works
- A seasoned voice on issues important to your business and audiences around the globe
- Co-founder and Principal, RiceHadleyGates, LLC (2009 – present)
- Former Special Assistant for South Asia to Under-Secretary of State, U.S. Department of State (2005 – 2007)
- Member, Governor Brown’s Advisory Council on International Trade (2015 – present)
- Member, Aspen India Strategy Group and Council on Foreign Relations
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.