Find a speaker
- CEO, Shwe Strategies LLC
- Senior Advisor, Albright Stonebridge Group
- Senior Advisor, United States Institute of Peace
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Burma (Myanmar), 2012-2016; Special Envoy to Burma, 2011-2012
- Former Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary (six months acting Assistant Secretary) overseeing Asia in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, 2009-2011
- Specialist in diplomacy and security policy with nearly 30 years of experience in Asian affairs and U.S.-Asia relations
- Served nearly 6 years in the White House National Security Council (2009-2015) as President Obama’s top advisor on Asia
- Longest serving Asia advisor to President Obama and a key architect of Obama’s China policy
- Served in Treasury Department as Policy Advisor to U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue led by Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
- Served as Senior Asia Analyst at the RAND Corporation for 7 years
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Author of China Goes West: Everything You Need to Know About Chinese Companies Going Global (Palgrave Macmillan)
- An expert on global branding, and how Chinese companies are reshaping international business
- Managing Director at Frontier Strategy Group
- Member of the National Committee on United States-China Relations
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.