Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Founder and Chairman, BDA China, a leading investment consulting firm.
- Author of “Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built”
- Founder, investor and leading advisor on China’s dynamic technology and consumer sectors.
- Recipient of the 2016 Book of the Year award by The Economist for ‘Alibaba‘
- Founder of Bearapy
- Leadership Consultant at INSEAD Global Leadership Center (executive education).
- Speaker for Gen Y / Millenial women personal and professional development.
- Widely published author on topics of mental & emotional well-being, self awareness,
creativity, and women issues.
- Avid writer on NochNoch.com.
- Summitted Mount Everest at 25
- World Press Photo winning photographer and film maker
- Inspirational father who solo travels with his toddler children
- Co- Founded The Poverty Line, a global poverty project that was highlighted by the World Bank and exhibited internationally
- Professor at School of International Studies, and the Director of the Center for International Political Economy, Peking University, China.
- Professor at Party School of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Member of Economic Diplomacy Expert Working Group, Ministry of Commerce(MOFCOM).
- Member of World Economic Forum (WEF)Global Agenda Council (GAC) on the Global Trade System.
- Commissioner of Asia Pacific Regional Trade Architecture Commission (organized by Asia Society, USA).
- A free-lance correspondent based in Beijing and Berlin, accredited in China for The New York Times
- Writer for New York Review of Books, which is widely recognized as an influential magazine of ideas, The New Yorker, National Geographic
- An expert in China issues (especially politics, stability, prospects for reform), Islam in Europe, non-fiction writing and problems in journalism
- 2001 Pulitzer Prize Winner for International Reporting (China coverage)