Find a speaker
- Founder and Chairman, BDA China, a leading investment consulting firm.
- Author of “Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built”
- Founder, investor and leading advisor on China’s dynamic technology and consumer sectors.
- Recipient of the 2016 Book of the Year award by The Economist for ‘Alibaba‘
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Co-founder and Principal, RiceHadleyGates, LLC (2009 – present)
- Former Special Assistant for South Asia to Under-Secretary of State, U.S. Department of State (2005 – 2007)
- Member, Governor Brown’s Advisory Council on International Trade (2015 – present)
- Member, Aspen India Strategy Group and Council on Foreign Relations
- Author of China Goes West: Everything You Need to Know About Chinese Companies Going Global (Palgrave Macmillan)
- An expert on global branding, and how Chinese companies are reshaping international business
- Managing Director at Frontier Strategy Group
- Member of the National Committee on United States-China Relations
- Academic: Chinese speaking Dutch Professor of Innovation and Strategy with decade long China research
- Author: Pioneers, Hidden Champions, Change Makers and Underdogs: Lessons from China’s Innovators (MIT Press, forthcoming); Business ecosystems in China: Alibaba and competing Baidu, Tencent, Xiaomi and LeEco (Routledge, 2018)
- Thinker: Selected on the 2017 Thinkers50 Radar list of 30 next generation business gurus
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.