Find a speaker
- Founder and Creative Director of Ping Pong Productions
- Member of Forbes NonProfit Council
- A leading expert on contemporary performing arts and the developing arts market in China
- A former arts management fellow at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C.
- Artistic Director at the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority in Hong Kong
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Professor of political science and Founding Director of the Centre on Governance of China and the World at the University of Hong Kong
- Former Director of Research and Senior Fellow of the John. L. Thornton China Center at The Brookings Institution
- An expert in China’s political science and China-US relations
- A Director of the National Committee on U.S.-China Relations