Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Founder and Creative Director of Ping Pong Productions
- Member of Forbes NonProfit Council
- A leading expert on contemporary performing arts and the developing arts market in China
- A former arts management fellow at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C.
- Founder & CEO of Peridona Weddings
- An expert in event planning A-Z, lifestyle, etiquette, household management and training, gift giving-selection and wrapping, and how to be a great hostess and a great guest
- Former Social Secretary for Vice President of the United States, The White House
- Political Consultant
- Expert on the policy, politics, and procedure of the U.S. Congress, with an insider’s perspective of the current Presidential election cycle.
- Former National Security Advisor to Republican leadership in the U.S. Senate
- Served as a senior aide on North Korea policy at State Department
- Directed multiple NGO offices in Asia, focused on humanitarian aide and good-governance
- Awarding winning foreign correspondent and author
- Expert on the political economies and socio-cultural complexities of India, China and Indonesia in a comparative framework
- Author of Smoke and Mirrors, Chinese Whiskers, New Old World, Babies and Bylines and Choked!
- Young Global Leader with the World Economic Forum
- Summitted Mount Everest at 25
- World Press Photo winning photographer and film maker
- Inspirational father who solo travels with his toddler children
- Co- Founded The Poverty Line, a global poverty project that was highlighted by the World Bank and exhibited internationally
- Chinese Medicine Expert & Founder of Straight Bamboo
- Oriental Medicine Practitioner & Educator whose strength lies in translating ancient health wisdom and delivering it in a structured modern context
- Facilitating a greater appreciation of Eastern perspectives, Tan motivates audiences towards a higher view of life, health and relationships
- A free-lance correspondent based in Beijing and Berlin, accredited in China for The New York Times
- Writer for New York Review of Books, which is widely recognized as an influential magazine of ideas, The New Yorker, National Geographic
- An expert in China issues (especially politics, stability, prospects for reform), Islam in Europe, non-fiction writing and problems in journalism
- 2001 Pulitzer Prize Winner for International Reporting (China coverage)
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.