Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Founder and Creative Director of Ping Pong Productions
- Member of Forbes NonProfit Council
- A leading expert on contemporary performing arts and the developing arts market in China
- A former arts management fellow at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C.
- Artistic Director at the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority in Hong Kong
- CEO, Shwe Strategies LLC
- Senior Advisor, Albright Stonebridge Group
- Senior Advisor, United States Institute of Peace
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Burma (Myanmar), 2012-2016; Special Envoy to Burma, 2011-2012
- Former Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary (six months acting Assistant Secretary) overseeing Asia in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, 2009-2011
- Specialist in diplomacy and security policy with nearly 30 years of experience in Asian affairs and U.S.-Asia relations
- President of the National Democratic Institute (NDI)
Ben Harburg is a Managing Partner at MSA Capital, a global investment firm with over $2 billion in assets under management. Mr. Harburg also leads MSA Novo, the emerging markets focused franchise of MSA. Ben has significant investment and operations … Continued
- Served nearly 6 years in the White House National Security Council (2009-2015) as President Obama’s top advisor on Asia
- Longest serving Asia advisor to President Obama and a key architect of Obama’s China policy
- Served in Treasury Department as Policy Advisor to U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue led by Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
- Served as Senior Asia Analyst at the RAND Corporation for 7 years
- Georgetown University Penner Family Chair in Asian Studies
- Founder and Chairman, BDA China, a leading investment consulting firm.
- Author of “Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built”
- Founder, investor and leading advisor on China’s dynamic technology and consumer sectors.
- Recipient of the 2016 Book of the Year award by The Economist for ‘Alibaba‘
- Founder of Bearapy
- Leadership Consultant at INSEAD Global Leadership Center (executive education).
- Speaker for Gen Y / Millenial women personal and professional development.
- Widely published author on topics of mental & emotional well-being, self awareness,
creativity, and women issues.
- Avid writer on NochNoch.com.
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Journalist focused on Chinese youth and education
- Author of China’s Millennials: The Want Generation
- Writing forthcoming book on Chinese students in the United States
- Founder of The Horan Group
- Expert in cross cultural and women leaders
- Author of I Wish I’d Known That Earlier in My Career: The Power of Positive Workplace Politics and How Asian Women Lead: Lessons for Global Corporations
- Director for academics at Schwarzman Scholars
- Former Director, Emerita, Columbia Global Centers | East Asia
- Lecturer, Global Health, Harvard Medical School
- Adjunct Professor of Global Health Policy, Tsinghua University
- Expert on Globalization and Global Education, Global Health and Development, Women’s Health and Rights, and Population, Family Planning, Reproductive Health (with focus on China)
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.