Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Founder of Bearapy
- Leadership Consultant at INSEAD Global Leadership Center (executive education).
- Speaker for Gen Y / Millenial women personal and professional development.
- Widely published author on topics of mental & emotional well-being, self awareness,
creativity, and women issues.
- Avid writer on NochNoch.com.
- Director for academics at Schwarzman Scholars
- Former Director, Emerita, Columbia Global Centers | East Asia
- Lecturer, Global Health, Harvard Medical School
- Adjunct Professor of Global Health Policy, Tsinghua University
- Expert on Globalization and Global Education, Global Health and Development, Women’s Health and Rights, and Population, Family Planning, Reproductive Health (with focus on China)
- Author of China Goes West: Everything You Need to Know About Chinese Companies Going Global (Palgrave Macmillan)
- An expert on global branding, and how Chinese companies are reshaping international business
- Managing Director at Frontier Strategy Group
- Member of the National Committee on United States-China Relations
- The first Chinese woman to climb the highest peak on each of the seven continents and to ski to both the North Pole and the South Pole.
- Expert and Coach on Mental Strength training, Setting Right Goals, Sustainable Motivations, Building a Passionate Team.
- Academic: Chinese speaking Dutch Professor of Innovation and Strategy with decade long China research
- Author: Pioneers, Hidden Champions, Change Makers and Underdogs: Lessons from China’s Innovators (MIT Press, forthcoming); Business ecosystems in China: Alibaba and competing Baidu, Tencent, Xiaomi and LeEco (Routledge, 2018)
- Thinker: Selected on the 2017 Thinkers50 Radar list of 30 next generation business gurus
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.