Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Founder of Bearapy
- Leadership Consultant at INSEAD Global Leadership Center (executive education).
- Speaker for Gen Y / Millenial women personal and professional development.
- Widely published author on topics of mental & emotional well-being, self awareness,
creativity, and women issues.
- Avid writer on NochNoch.com.
- Director for academics at Schwarzman Scholars
- Former Director, Emerita, Columbia Global Centers | East Asia
- Lecturer, Global Health, Harvard Medical School
- Adjunct Professor of Global Health Policy, Tsinghua University
- Expert on Globalization and Global Education, Global Health and Development, Women’s Health and Rights, and Population, Family Planning, Reproductive Health (with focus on China)
- Author of China Goes West: Everything You Need to Know About Chinese Companies Going Global (Palgrave Macmillan)
- An expert on global branding, and how Chinese companies are reshaping international business
- Managing Director at Frontier Strategy Group
- Member of the National Committee on United States-China Relations
- Chinese Medicine Expert & Founder of Straight Bamboo
- Oriental Medicine Practitioner & Educator whose strength lies in translating ancient health wisdom and delivering it in a structured modern context
- Facilitating a greater appreciation of Eastern perspectives, Tan motivates audiences towards a higher view of life, health and relationships
- Co-founder and Principal, RiceHadleyGates, LLC (2009 – present)
- Former Special Assistant for South Asia to Under-Secretary of State, U.S. Department of State (2005 – 2007)
- Member, Governor Brown’s Advisory Council on International Trade (2015 – present)
- Member, Aspen India Strategy Group and Council on Foreign Relations
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.