Find a speaker
- Chancellor’s Professor of Africana Studies and the Director of the Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity in America at Brown University
- Professor Rose sits on the Boards of the Nathan Cummings Foundation, Color of Change and Black Girls Rock, Inc.
- An internationally respected scholar of post civil rights era black U.S. culture, popular music, social issues, gender and sexuality
- Author of the book Black Noise: Rap Music and Black Culture in Contemporary America which is considered foundational text for the study of hip hop, one that has defined what is now an entire field of study
- Director of the Center for Humanities & the Arts at the University of Colorado Boulder, where she also holds an appointment as Professor of Ethnic Studies
- Serves as the President of the Association for Asian American Studies (2020-2022)
- In addition to her academic work, Ho is active in community engagement around issues of race and intersectionality, leading workshops on anti-racism and how to talk about race in our current political climate
Latanya SWEENEY is a Professor of the Practice of Government and Technology at the Harvard Kennedy School and in the Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Department of Government. Her mission is to create and use technology to assess and solve societal, political, … Continued
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.