Find a speaker
- Founder and Chairman, BDA China, a leading investment consulting firm.
- Author of “Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built”
- Founder, investor and leading advisor on China’s dynamic technology and consumer sectors.
- Recipient of the 2016 Book of the Year award by The Economist for ‘Alibaba‘
- Director of China Programs, Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation, Harvard Kennedy School
- China Philanthropy project fellow with Harvard
- Co-Founder of Harvard Square Educational Associates
- A leading authority on China’s energy markets and governance
- A popular speaker at industry and academic conferences on issues relating to comparative global education
- Founder & CEO of Peridona Weddings
- An expert in event planning A-Z, lifestyle, etiquette, household management and training, gift giving-selection and wrapping, and how to be a great hostess and a great guest
- Former Social Secretary for Vice President of the United States, The White House
- Founder of Bearapy
- Leadership Consultant at INSEAD Global Leadership Center (executive education).
- Speaker for Gen Y / Millenial women personal and professional development.
- Widely published author on topics of mental & emotional well-being, self awareness,
creativity, and women issues.
- Avid writer on NochNoch.com.
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends