Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Over 35 years as U.S. Senator (D-MT) (1978-2013)
- 7 years as Chairman, Senate Finance Committee (2007-2014)
- U.S. Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China (2014-2017)
- Three decades of experience in the US Senate serving on the committees of Finance, Taxation, Deficit Reduction, Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry, Environment and Public Works
- A seasoned voice on issues important to your business and audiences around the globe
- U.S. Ambassador to China (2017-2020)
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history
- During his tenure, Ambassador Branstad’s two greatest achievements were the signing of the historic Phase One Trade Agreement between the U.S. and China in January of 2020 and successfully lobbying the Chinese government to stem the flow of fentanyl into America
- Director of China Programs, Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation, Harvard Kennedy School
- China Philanthropy project fellow with Harvard
- Co-Founder of Harvard Square Educational Associates
- A leading authority on China’s energy markets and governance
- A popular speaker at industry and academic conferences on issues relating to comparative global education
- Awarding winning foreign correspondent and author
- Expert on the political economies and socio-cultural complexities of India, China and Indonesia in a comparative framework
- Author of Smoke and Mirrors, Chinese Whiskers, New Old World, Babies and Bylines and Choked!
- Young Global Leader with the World Economic Forum
- Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson’s top advisor on China.
- Designed and managed the U.S.- China Strategic Economic Dialogue, highest level dialogue between the two countries governments.
- Architect of the U.S-China Ten Year Cooperative Framework on Energy and the Environment, which continues to serve as the foundation of the bilateral relationship on energy and environmental issues. Launched the EcoPartnership dialogue.
- A leading advisor to international companies and governments looking to engage in China.
- Founder and CEO, The Green Trust, a platform for innovation in environmental and clean energy technologies.
- Over 30 years photographing for National Geographic Magazine and other clients worldwide
- Frequent Keynote speaker & teacher
- Specialist in photographing Asia
- Publisher of 17 books
- Educator & teacher
- Founder, Collective Responsibility
- A popular speaker on issues of social innovation & entrepreneurship, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and leadership
- Adjunct Professor, Sustainability and Responsible Leadership, China Europe International Business School
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.