Find a speaker
- U.S. Ambassador to China (2017-2020)
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history
- During his tenure, Ambassador Branstad’s two greatest achievements were the signing of the historic Phase One Trade Agreement between the U.S. and China in January of 2020 and successfully lobbying the Chinese government to stem the flow of fentanyl into America
- Director of China Programs, Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation, Harvard Kennedy School
- China Philanthropy project fellow with Harvard
- Co-Founder of Harvard Square Educational Associates
- A leading authority on China’s energy markets and governance
- A popular speaker at industry and academic conferences on issues relating to comparative global education
- Director for academics at Schwarzman Scholars
- Former Director, Emerita, Columbia Global Centers | East Asia
- Lecturer, Global Health, Harvard Medical School
- Adjunct Professor of Global Health Policy, Tsinghua University
- Expert on Globalization and Global Education, Global Health and Development, Women’s Health and Rights, and Population, Family Planning, Reproductive Health (with focus on China)
Latanya SWEENEY is a Professor of the Practice of Government and Technology at the Harvard Kennedy School and in the Harvard Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Department of Government. Her mission is to create and use technology to assess and solve societal, political, … Continued
- The first Chinese woman to climb the highest peak on each of the seven continents and to ski to both the North Pole and the South Pole.
- Expert and Coach on Mental Strength training, Setting Right Goals, Sustainable Motivations, Building a Passionate Team.
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.