Find a speaker
- Author of China Goes West: Everything You Need to Know About Chinese Companies Going Global (Palgrave Macmillan)
- An expert on global branding, and how Chinese companies are reshaping international business
- Managing Director at Frontier Strategy Group
- Member of the National Committee on United States-China Relations
- The first Chinese woman to climb the highest peak on each of the seven continents and to ski to both the North Pole and the South Pole.
- Expert and Coach on Mental Strength training, Setting Right Goals, Sustainable Motivations, Building a Passionate Team.
Maaike Doyer is a trailblazer in entrepreneurship, education, and investment with a unique passion for numbers. Starting her career in Mergers & Acquisitions, she swiftly rose to become the global CFO of a leading design firm, spearheading its successful expansion … Continued
- Academic: Chinese speaking Dutch Professor of Innovation and Strategy with decade long China research
- Author: Pioneers, Hidden Champions, Change Makers and Underdogs: Lessons from China’s Innovators (MIT Press, forthcoming); Business ecosystems in China: Alibaba and competing Baidu, Tencent, Xiaomi and LeEco (Routledge, 2018)
- Thinker: Selected on the 2017 Thinkers50 Radar list of 30 next generation business gurus
- Leading expert on e-commerce and the Internet in China and emerging markets
- Former Vice-President at Alibaba Group (2000-2008) as the company grew from an apartment into the world’s largest e-commerce company
- Entrepreneur, e-commerce consultant and director of award-winning documentary film, Crocodile in the Yangtze: the Alibaba Story
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.