Find a speaker
- President and CIO of EA Global, an LLC that manages only his family’s assets
- Head of Alternative Investments and Director of Commercial Real Estate
at Catalina Holdings (Bermuda) Ltd, a $3+bn gross AUM reinsurer
- Expert in Structured / Corporate Credit & Macroeconomic Trends
- Member of Junior Committee for the NYC Police & Fire Widows & Children Benefit Fund
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Professor at School of International Studies, and the Director of the Center for International Political Economy, Peking University, China.
- Professor at Party School of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Member of Economic Diplomacy Expert Working Group, Ministry of Commerce(MOFCOM).
- Member of World Economic Forum (WEF)Global Agenda Council (GAC) on the Global Trade System.
- Commissioner of Asia Pacific Regional Trade Architecture Commission (organized by Asia Society, USA).
- A free-lance correspondent based in Beijing and Berlin, accredited in China for The New York Times
- Writer for New York Review of Books, which is widely recognized as an influential magazine of ideas, The New Yorker, National Geographic
- An expert in China issues (especially politics, stability, prospects for reform), Islam in Europe, non-fiction writing and problems in journalism
- 2001 Pulitzer Prize Winner for International Reporting (China coverage)
- Founder, Collective Responsibility
- A popular speaker on issues of social innovation & entrepreneurship, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, and leadership
- Adjunct Professor, Sustainability and Responsible Leadership, China Europe International Business School
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.