Find a speaker
- U.S. Ambassador to China (2017-2020)
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history
- During his tenure, Ambassador Branstad’s two greatest achievements were the signing of the historic Phase One Trade Agreement between the U.S. and China in January of 2020 and successfully lobbying the Chinese government to stem the flow of fentanyl into America
- Founder and Chairman, BDA China, a leading investment consulting firm.
- Author of “Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built”
- Founder, investor and leading advisor on China’s dynamic technology and consumer sectors.
- Recipient of the 2016 Book of the Year award by The Economist for ‘Alibaba‘
- Founder of Bearapy
- Leadership Consultant at INSEAD Global Leadership Center (executive education).
- Speaker for Gen Y / Millenial women personal and professional development.
- Widely published author on topics of mental & emotional well-being, self awareness,
creativity, and women issues.
- Avid writer on NochNoch.com.
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Director for academics at Schwarzman Scholars
- Former Director, Emerita, Columbia Global Centers | East Asia
- Lecturer, Global Health, Harvard Medical School
- Adjunct Professor of Global Health Policy, Tsinghua University
- Expert on Globalization and Global Education, Global Health and Development, Women’s Health and Rights, and Population, Family Planning, Reproductive Health (with focus on China)
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.