Find a speaker
- U.S. Ambassador to China (2017-2020)
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history
- During his tenure, Ambassador Branstad’s two greatest achievements were the signing of the historic Phase One Trade Agreement between the U.S. and China in January of 2020 and successfully lobbying the Chinese government to stem the flow of fentanyl into America
- Founder and Chairman, BDA China, a leading investment consulting firm.
- Author of “Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built”
- Founder, investor and leading advisor on China’s dynamic technology and consumer sectors.
- Recipient of the 2016 Book of the Year award by The Economist for ‘Alibaba‘
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Author of China Goes West: Everything You Need to Know About Chinese Companies Going Global (Palgrave Macmillan)
- An expert on global branding, and how Chinese companies are reshaping international business
- Managing Director at Frontier Strategy Group
- Member of the National Committee on United States-China Relations
Maaike Doyer is a trailblazer in entrepreneurship, education, and investment with a unique passion for numbers. Starting her career in Mergers & Acquisitions, she swiftly rose to become the global CFO of a leading design firm, spearheading its successful expansion … Continued
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.