Find a speaker
- Served nearly 6 years in the White House National Security Council (2009-2015) as President Obama’s top advisor on Asia
- Longest serving Asia advisor to President Obama and a key architect of Obama’s China policy
- Served in Treasury Department as Policy Advisor to U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue led by Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
- Served as Senior Asia Analyst at the RAND Corporation for 7 years
- Georgetown University Penner Family Chair in Asian Studies
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Chairman and Principal, Wethington International LLC, an investment advisory firm
- An expert in finance, the global economy, global geopolitical trends and U.S. foreign policy (Asia, Europe, Middle East)
- Former Special Assistant to the President and Executive Secretary of the Economic Policy Council in the White House; Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Treasury; Special Envoy on China, U.S. Treasury
- Senior Fellow and Executive Director, Project on Shaping the Asia-Pacific Future, Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, Atlantic Council
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.