Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Political Consultant
- Expertise in government relations, legislative processes, and U.S. state politics
- Former national security advisor to Republican leadership in the U.S. Senate and senior aide for North Korea policy at the U.S. Department of State
- Directed NGO offices in Asia, focused on humanitarian aid and good-governance
- Chairman and Principal, Wethington International LLC, an investment advisory firm
- An expert in finance, the global economy, global geopolitical trends and U.S. foreign policy (Asia, Europe, Middle East)
- Former Special Assistant to the President and Executive Secretary of the Economic Policy Council in the White House; Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Treasury; Special Envoy on China, U.S. Treasury
- Senior Fellow and Executive Director, Project on Shaping the Asia-Pacific Future, Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, Atlantic Council
- Awarding winning foreign correspondent and author
- Expert on the political economies and socio-cultural complexities of India, China and Indonesia in a comparative framework
- Author of Smoke and Mirrors, Chinese Whiskers, New Old World, Babies and Bylines and Choked!
- Young Global Leader with the World Economic Forum
- Senior Fellow, Lowy Institute in Sydney, Australia.
- Award-winning journalist and author
- An expert on the Chinese political system
- Former visiting scholar at the Wilson Center and George Washington University
- Former Bureau Chief of Financial Times in Beijing and Washington D.C.
- Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson’s top advisor on China.
- Designed and managed the U.S.- China Strategic Economic Dialogue, highest level dialogue between the two countries governments.
- Architect of the U.S-China Ten Year Cooperative Framework on Energy and the Environment, which continues to serve as the foundation of the bilateral relationship on energy and environmental issues. Launched the EcoPartnership dialogue.
- A leading advisor to international companies and governments looking to engage in China.
- Founder and CEO, The Green Trust, a platform for innovation in environmental and clean energy technologies.
- The 26th Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Australia
- A leading voice on global politics and the economy
- President of the Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI)
- Co-Chair of The International Finance Forum (IFF)
- Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.