Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Chairman and Principal, Wethington International LLC, an investment advisory firm
- An expert in finance, the global economy, global geopolitical trends and U.S. foreign policy (Asia, Europe, Middle East)
- Former Special Assistant to the President and Executive Secretary of the Economic Policy Council in the White House; Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Treasury; Special Envoy on China, U.S. Treasury
- Senior Fellow and Executive Director, Project on Shaping the Asia-Pacific Future, Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, Atlantic Council
- Professor at School of International Studies, and the Director of the Center for International Political Economy, Peking University, China.
- Professor at Party School of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Member of Economic Diplomacy Expert Working Group, Ministry of Commerce(MOFCOM).
- Member of World Economic Forum (WEF)Global Agenda Council (GAC) on the Global Trade System.
- Commissioner of Asia Pacific Regional Trade Architecture Commission (organized by Asia Society, USA).
- David and Diane Steffy Research Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- Director of Domestic Policy Studies and Lecturer in Public Policy, Stanford University
- Member, United States Social Security Advisory Board
- CNN Political Commentator
- Former Senior Adviser to the 2016 Presidential Campaign of Senator Marco Rubio
- Policy Director, Romney-Ryan 2012 Presidential Campaign
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.