Find a speaker
- The 26th Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Australia
- A leading voice on global politics and the economy
- President of the Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI)
- Co-Chair of The International Finance Forum (IFF)
- Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
- Professor at School of International Studies, and the Director of the Center for International Political Economy, Peking University, China.
- Professor at Party School of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Member of Economic Diplomacy Expert Working Group, Ministry of Commerce(MOFCOM).
- Member of World Economic Forum (WEF)Global Agenda Council (GAC) on the Global Trade System.
- Commissioner of Asia Pacific Regional Trade Architecture Commission (organized by Asia Society, USA).
Alex WONG served in senior positions at the U.S. Department of State overseeing high-stakes negotiations and initiatives at the forefront of U.S. strategy in the Indo-Pacific region. Alex was nominated by the President and unanimously approved by the Senate Foreign … Continued
- Former Global editor-in-chief of Reuters and Chairman, China of Thomson Reuters
- An expert in political risk analysis, offshoring, localization, labor relations, and acquisitions as well as all aspects of traditional, online and social media
- Founder and Managing Director of Tripod Advisors, a consultancy specializing in global media issues, China political risk and market access, and startup strategies and blockchain
- Global Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning Expert
- Author of Knightmare on Wall Street and The Speed Traders
- Business consultant for billion dollar equity and hedge funds
- Futurist and Cyber Security Keynote Speaker
- Extensive research on Deep Learning for his upcoming volume The AI Breakthrough, How Artificial Intelligence is Advancing Deep Learning and Revolutionizing Your World, to be released in 2018.
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.