Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Distinguished Fellow, Asia Research Institute, NUS
- Founding Dean, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, NUS
- Former President, UNSC (Jan 2001 and May 2002)
- Former Permanent Secretary (CEO), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore
- Honorary International Member, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Visiting Fellow, Center for International Affairs, Harvard University
- Chairman and Principal, Wethington International LLC, an investment advisory firm
- An expert in finance, the global economy, global geopolitical trends and U.S. foreign policy (Asia, Europe, Middle East)
- Former Special Assistant to the President and Executive Secretary of the Economic Policy Council in the White House; Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Treasury; Special Envoy on China, U.S. Treasury
- Senior Fellow and Executive Director, Project on Shaping the Asia-Pacific Future, Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, Atlantic Council
- Awarding winning foreign correspondent and author
- Expert on the political economies and socio-cultural complexities of India, China and Indonesia in a comparative framework
- Author of Smoke and Mirrors, Chinese Whiskers, New Old World, Babies and Bylines and Choked!
- Young Global Leader with the World Economic Forum
- Professor at School of International Studies, and the Director of the Center for International Political Economy, Peking University, China.
- Professor at Party School of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Member of Economic Diplomacy Expert Working Group, Ministry of Commerce(MOFCOM).
- Member of World Economic Forum (WEF)Global Agenda Council (GAC) on the Global Trade System.
- Commissioner of Asia Pacific Regional Trade Architecture Commission (organized by Asia Society, USA).
- Co-Founder and CEO of ADDO AI
- Futurist and Artificial Intelligence Expert
- Chairman of 21C GIRLS, a charity that delivers free coding classes to girls in Singapore
- Co-Author of Hybrid Reality: Thriving in the Emerging Human-Technology Civilization
- Served on the Singapore Ministry of Education’s ASPIRE Steering Committee that developed a blueprint for transforming the national higher education system towards innovative industries
- An education, technology, and urbanization expert
- Co-Founder of the Hybrid Reality Institute, a research and advisory group established to analyze emerging technologies and their social, economic and political implications
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.