Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Founder and Chairman, BDA China, a leading investment consulting firm.
- Author of “Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built”
- Founder, investor and leading advisor on China’s dynamic technology and consumer sectors.
- Recipient of the 2016 Book of the Year award by The Economist for ‘Alibaba‘
- Co-founder and Principal, RiceHadleyGates, LLC (2009 – present)
- Former Special Assistant for South Asia to Under-Secretary of State, U.S. Department of State (2005 – 2007)
- Member, Governor Brown’s Advisory Council on International Trade (2015 – present)
- Member, Aspen India Strategy Group and Council on Foreign Relations
- Academic: Chinese speaking Dutch Professor of Innovation and Strategy with decade long China research
- Author: Pioneers, Hidden Champions, Change Makers and Underdogs: Lessons from China’s Innovators (MIT Press, forthcoming); Business ecosystems in China: Alibaba and competing Baidu, Tencent, Xiaomi and LeEco (Routledge, 2018)
- Thinker: Selected on the 2017 Thinkers50 Radar list of 30 next generation business gurus
- Founder, Center10 Consulting LLC which is focused on Innovation, Strategy, Talent and Organizational Change
- An expert in strategy, innovation and operational
- Senior Fellow, Center for Talent Innovation which does cutting edge research on workforce factors and innovation
- Founder and Chairman of the board of Horizon Research Consultancy Group, China’s leading public opinion and polling organization
- President of the Beijing Consulting Association
- Vice President for China Marketing Research Association
- Representative of the Association of Management Consulting Firms in China
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.