Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- The first Chinese woman to climb the highest peak on each of the seven continents and to ski to both the North Pole and the South Pole.
- Expert and Coach on Mental Strength training, Setting Right Goals, Sustainable Motivations, Building a Passionate Team.
- Academic: Chinese speaking Dutch Professor of Innovation and Strategy with decade long China research
- Author: Pioneers, Hidden Champions, Change Makers and Underdogs: Lessons from China’s Innovators (MIT Press, forthcoming); Business ecosystems in China: Alibaba and competing Baidu, Tencent, Xiaomi and LeEco (Routledge, 2018)
- Thinker: Selected on the 2017 Thinkers50 Radar list of 30 next generation business gurus
- Former Chief Digital Officer, The Metropolitan Museum of New York
- Technology expert & skeptic and commentator on tech and media issues
- One of AdAge’s 25 media people to follow on Twitter and one of 22 professors named to the “Top 100 Twitterers in Academia” by OnlineSchools.org
- Founder & Principal of Philanthropic Impact (π)
- Author of “The End of CSR” due in Autumn 2018
- Former Head of Communications and Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, Christie’s, the world leading art business
- Former Executive Director of Public Relations, The New York Times Company
- Former Director of International Public Affairs, American Express
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.