Find a speaker
- Founder and Creative Director of Ping Pong Productions
- Member of Forbes NonProfit Council
- A leading expert on contemporary performing arts and the developing arts market in China
- A former arts management fellow at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C.
- Artistic Director at the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority in Hong Kong
- CEO, Shwe Strategies LLC
- Senior Advisor, Albright Stonebridge Group
- Senior Advisor, United States Institute of Peace
- Former U.S. Ambassador to Burma (Myanmar), 2012-2016; Special Envoy to Burma, 2011-2012
- Former Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary (six months acting Assistant Secretary) overseeing Asia in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, 2009-2011
- Specialist in diplomacy and security policy with nearly 30 years of experience in Asian affairs and U.S.-Asia relations
- President of the National Democratic Institute (NDI)
- Over 35 years as U.S. Senator (D-MT) (1978-2013)
- 7 years as Chairman, Senate Finance Committee (2007-2014)
- U.S. Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China (2014-2017)
- Three decades of experience in the US Senate serving on the committees of Finance, Taxation, Deficit Reduction, Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry, Environment and Public Works
- A seasoned voice on issues important to your business and audiences around the globe
- U.S. Ambassador to China (2017-2020)
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history
- During his tenure, Ambassador Branstad’s two greatest achievements were the signing of the historic Phase One Trade Agreement between the U.S. and China in January of 2020 and successfully lobbying the Chinese government to stem the flow of fentanyl into America
- Served nearly 6 years in the White House National Security Council (2009-2015) as President Obama’s top advisor on Asia
- Longest serving Asia advisor to President Obama and a key architect of Obama’s China policy
- Served in Treasury Department as Policy Advisor to U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue led by Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
- Served as Senior Asia Analyst at the RAND Corporation for 7 years
- Georgetown University Penner Family Chair in Asian Studies
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.