- Diplomat in Residence at the Asia Society Policy Institute
- Former Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- Former Special Assistant to President Obama
- Former National Security Staff Senior Director for Asian Affairs
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Senior Fellow, Lowy Institute in Sydney, Australia.
- Award-winning journalist and author
- Director of the Reischauer Center for East Asian Studies at SAIS, Johns Hopkins University
- An expert in East Asian political economy
- Former Special Advisor to the U.S. Ambassador to Japan
- Senior Vice President for Asia and Japan Chair at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Former director of Asian affairs at National Security Council (NSC)
- Member of the American Council on Foreign Relations
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.