Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Served nearly 6 years in the White House National Security Council (2009-2015) as President Obama’s top advisor on Asia
- Longest serving Asia advisor to President Obama and a key architect of Obama’s China policy
- Served in Treasury Department as Policy Advisor to U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue led by Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
- Served as Senior Asia Analyst at the RAND Corporation for 7 years
- Georgetown University Penner Family Chair in Asian Studies
- Senior Fellow, Lowy Institute in Sydney, Australia.
- Award-winning journalist and author
- An expert on the Chinese political system
- Former visiting scholar at the Wilson Center and George Washington University
- Former Bureau Chief of Financial Times in Beijing and Washington D.C.
- The 26th Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Australia
- A leading voice on global politics and the economy
- President of the Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI)
- Co-Chair of The International Finance Forum (IFF)
- Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.