Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- The first Chinese woman to climb the highest peak on each of the seven continents and to ski to both the North Pole and the South Pole.
- Expert and Coach on Mental Strength training, Setting Right Goals, Sustainable Motivations, Building a Passionate Team.
- Senior Fellow, the Director of Congressional Affairs, and a member of the leadership team at the German Marshall Fund of the United States
- Over 25 years of global affairs, public policy, legal, legislative, regulatory and political experience
- During the Obama Administration, Reta served as the U. S. Department of States’ first-ever Special Representative for Global Intergovernmental Affairs, under Secretaries of State Hillary Clinton and John Kerry from 2010 to 2013. She was the lead interlocutor in negotiating and executing the first historic agreements to solidify subnational cooperation and engagement efforts with BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) countries and with targeted countries in the European Union
- She serves as a Member of the Biden National Finance Committee, National Security Leaders for Biden, a Biden member of the Rules Committee for the 2020 Democratic National Convention, and she is the National Chair of Women of Color for Biden
- Cybersecurity Policy and China Digital Economy Fellow at New America. Her research focuses on emerging information and communication technology (ICT) policies globally, particularly in China
- Previously, Sacks launched the industrial cyber business for Siemens in Asia, focusing on energy sector cybersecurity markets in Japan, South Korea, and China. Prior to this, she led China technology sector analysis at the political risk consultancy Eurasia Group
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.