Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- U.S. Ambassador to China (2017-2020)
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history
- During his tenure, Ambassador Branstad’s two greatest achievements were the signing of the historic Phase One Trade Agreement between the U.S. and China in January of 2020 and successfully lobbying the Chinese government to stem the flow of fentanyl into America
- Served nearly 6 years in the White House National Security Council (2009-2015) as President Obama’s top advisor on Asia
- Longest serving Asia advisor to President Obama and a key architect of Obama’s China policy
- Served in Treasury Department as Policy Advisor to U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue led by Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
- Served as Senior Asia Analyst at the RAND Corporation for 7 years
- Georgetown University Penner Family Chair in Asian Studies
- Distinguished Fellow, Asia Research Institute, NUS
- Founding Dean, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, NUS
- Former President, UNSC (Jan 2001 and May 2002)
- Former Permanent Secretary (CEO), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore
- Honorary International Member, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Visiting Fellow, Center for International Affairs, Harvard University
- Chairman and Principal, Wethington International LLC, an investment advisory firm
- An expert in finance, the global economy, global geopolitical trends and U.S. foreign policy (Asia, Europe, Middle East)
- Former Special Assistant to the President and Executive Secretary of the Economic Policy Council in the White House; Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Treasury; Special Envoy on China, U.S. Treasury
- Senior Fellow and Executive Director, Project on Shaping the Asia-Pacific Future, Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, Atlantic Council
- Maurice R. Greenberg Director’s Chair at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Visiting senior research fellow at the East Asian Institute, National University of Singapore
- Chairman, Asia Pacific Region, at the CEO advisory firm Teneo
- An expert in China-US relations and the Asia-Pacific region
- Former Principal Assistant to the US President’s National Security Advisor and the China Director in the White House
- Professor at School of International Studies, and the Director of the Center for International Political Economy, Peking University, China.
- Professor at Party School of Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Member of Economic Diplomacy Expert Working Group, Ministry of Commerce(MOFCOM).
- Member of World Economic Forum (WEF)Global Agenda Council (GAC) on the Global Trade System.
- Commissioner of Asia Pacific Regional Trade Architecture Commission (organized by Asia Society, USA).
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.