Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Founder and Creative Director of Ping Pong Productions
- Member of Forbes NonProfit Council
- A leading expert on contemporary performing arts and the developing arts market in China
- A former arts management fellow at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington D.C.
- Artistic Director at the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority in Hong Kong
- Over 30 years photographing for National Geographic Magazine and other clients worldwide
- Frequent Keynote speaker & teacher
- Specialist in photographing Asia
- Publisher of 17 books
- Educator & teacher
- Leading expert on e-commerce and the Internet in China and emerging markets
- Former Vice-President at Alibaba Group (2000-2008) as the company grew from an apartment into the world’s largest e-commerce company
- Entrepreneur, e-commerce consultant and director of award-winning documentary film, Crocodile in the Yangtze: the Alibaba Story
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.