Find a speaker
Ben HARBURG is the Managing Partner of MSA Capital, a global investment firm with $1.5 billion in assets under management, whose portfolio includes over 70 companies with a collective enterprise value in excess of $200b. Notable MSA investments include Meituan (3690.HK), Uber … Continued
- Founder and Chairman, BDA China, a leading investment consulting firm.
- Author of “Alibaba: The House That Jack Ma Built”
- Founder, investor and leading advisor on China’s dynamic technology and consumer sectors.
- Recipient of the 2016 Book of the Year award by The Economist for ‘Alibaba‘
- Academic: Chinese speaking Dutch Professor of Innovation and Strategy with decade long China research
- Author: Pioneers, Hidden Champions, Change Makers and Underdogs: Lessons from China’s Innovators (MIT Press, forthcoming); Business ecosystems in China: Alibaba and competing Baidu, Tencent, Xiaomi and LeEco (Routledge, 2018)
- Thinker: Selected on the 2017 Thinkers50 Radar list of 30 next generation business gurus
- Leading expert on e-commerce and the Internet in China and emerging markets
- Former Vice-President at Alibaba Group (2000-2008) as the company grew from an apartment into the world’s largest e-commerce company
- Entrepreneur, e-commerce consultant and director of award-winning documentary film, Crocodile in the Yangtze: the Alibaba Story
Rick HELFENBEIN is the former president and CEO of the American Apparel & Footwear Association, the national trade association representing more than 1,000 brands in the apparel, footwear, and accessories industry. Rick is credited with overseeing a full overhaul of the … Continued
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.