Find a speaker
- U.S. Ambassador to China (2017-2020)
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history
- During his tenure, Ambassador Branstad’s two greatest achievements were the signing of the historic Phase One Trade Agreement between the U.S. and China in January of 2020 and successfully lobbying the Chinese government to stem the flow of fentanyl into America
- Served nearly 6 years in the White House National Security Council (2009-2015) as President Obama’s top advisor on Asia
- Longest serving Asia advisor to President Obama and a key architect of Obama’s China policy
- Served in Treasury Department as Policy Advisor to U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue led by Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
- Served as Senior Asia Analyst at the RAND Corporation for 7 years
- Georgetown University Penner Family Chair in Asian Studies
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- The 26th Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Australia
- A leading voice on global politics and the economy
- President of the Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI)
- Co-Chair of The International Finance Forum (IFF)
- Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.