Find a speaker
- Served nearly 6 years in the White House National Security Council (2009-2015) as President Obama’s top advisor on Asia
- Longest serving Asia advisor to President Obama and a key architect of Obama’s China policy
- Served in Treasury Department as Policy Advisor to U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue led by Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
- Served as Senior Asia Analyst at the RAND Corporation for 7 years
- Georgetown University Penner Family Chair in Asian Studies
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- The 26th Prime Minister and former Foreign Minister of Australia
- A leading voice on global politics and the economy
- President of the Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI)
- Co-Chair of The International Finance Forum (IFF)
- Senior Fellow, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
- David and Diane Steffy Research Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
- Director of Domestic Policy Studies and Lecturer in Public Policy, Stanford University
- Member, United States Social Security Advisory Board
- CNN Political Commentator
- Former Senior Adviser to the 2016 Presidential Campaign of Senator Marco Rubio
- Policy Director, Romney-Ryan 2012 Presidential Campaign
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.