Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Over 35 years as U.S. Senator (D-MT) (1978-2013)
- 7 years as Chairman, Senate Finance Committee (2007-2014)
- U.S. Ambassador to the People’s Republic of China (2014-2017)
- Three decades of experience in the US Senate serving on the committees of Finance, Taxation, Deficit Reduction, Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry, Environment and Public Works
- A seasoned voice on issues important to your business and audiences around the globe
- Director of China Programs, Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation, Harvard Kennedy School
- China Philanthropy project fellow with Harvard
- Co-Founder of Harvard Square Educational Associates
- A leading authority on China’s energy markets and governance
- A popular speaker at industry and academic conferences on issues relating to comparative global education
- Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson’s top advisor on China.
- Designed and managed the U.S.- China Strategic Economic Dialogue, highest level dialogue between the two countries governments.
- Architect of the U.S-China Ten Year Cooperative Framework on Energy and the Environment, which continues to serve as the foundation of the bilateral relationship on energy and environmental issues. Launched the EcoPartnership dialogue.
- A leading advisor to international companies and governments looking to engage in China.
- Founder and CEO, The Green Trust, a platform for innovation in environmental and clean energy technologies.
- Correspondent, Beijing Bureau of The Economist
- Former White House Senior Policy Advisor for Nutrition and Chef to the President
- Founding partner of TROVE, an organization helping sustainable companies grow
- Senior Food Analyst at NBC News
- Venture partner in Acre Venture Partners
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.