Find a speaker
Providing you with the best talent & perspective - Need help finding speakers? Contact us
- Served nearly 6 years in the White House National Security Council (2009-2015) as President Obama’s top advisor on Asia
- Longest serving Asia advisor to President Obama and a key architect of Obama’s China policy
- Served in Treasury Department as Policy Advisor to U.S.-China Strategic Economic Dialogue led by Secretary Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
- Served as Senior Asia Analyst at the RAND Corporation for 7 years
- Georgetown University Penner Family Chair in Asian Studies
- Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson’s top advisor on China.
- Designed and managed the U.S.- China Strategic Economic Dialogue, highest level dialogue between the two countries governments.
- Architect of the U.S-China Ten Year Cooperative Framework on Energy and the Environment, which continues to serve as the foundation of the bilateral relationship on energy and environmental issues. Launched the EcoPartnership dialogue.
- A leading advisor to international companies and governments looking to engage in China.
- Founder and CEO, The Green Trust, a platform for innovation in environmental and clean energy technologies.
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.