Find a speaker
● Chief Macro Investment Strategist, Private Capital Limited
● Global economist based in Hong Kong or 25+ years
● Chief Regional Economist: Smith New Court Far East Ltd., SG Warburg Far East Ltd., ABN-AMRO Ltd.
● Iconoclastic predictor of national and global trends
- Political Consultant
- Expertise in government relations, legislative processes, and U.S. state politics
- Former national security advisor to Republican leadership in the U.S. Senate and senior aide for North Korea policy at the U.S. Department of State
- Directed NGO offices in Asia, focused on humanitarian aid and good-governance
- Distinguished Fellow, Asia Research Institute, NUS
- Founding Dean, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, NUS
- Former President, UNSC (Jan 2001 and May 2002)
- Former Permanent Secretary (CEO), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore
- Honorary International Member, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Visiting Fellow, Center for International Affairs, Harvard University
- Chairman and Principal, Wethington International LLC, an investment advisory firm
- An expert in finance, the global economy, global geopolitical trends and U.S. foreign policy (Asia, Europe, Middle East)
- Former Special Assistant to the President and Executive Secretary of the Economic Policy Council in the White House; Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, U.S. Treasury; Special Envoy on China, U.S. Treasury
- Senior Fellow and Executive Director, Project on Shaping the Asia-Pacific Future, Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, Atlantic Council
- Awarding winning foreign correspondent and author
- Expert on the political economies and socio-cultural complexities of India, China and Indonesia in a comparative framework
- Author of Smoke and Mirrors, Chinese Whiskers, New Old World, Babies and Bylines and Choked!
- Young Global Leader with the World Economic Forum
We have more great speakers on this topic. Please contact us directly for recommendation.